Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Managers provide consistent high quality support to projects through the management and coordination of project data throughout the project life cycle.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Maintaining the project documentation and information to provide control and ensure availability of records in accordance with the Management System and using the relevant corporate Management Information systems.
• As the first point of contact, responding to internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
• Maintaining awareness of corporate project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
• Coordinating the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project team members and customers.
• Monitoring and updating financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and proposing options/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
• Supporting the planning, preparing and reviewing of project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
• Networking and engaging with other project teams, sharing good practice and lessons learned. Engaging with Business Managers and Functions (finance/commercial etc.) as required, meeting Division and Programme aims.
If you are interested in this role please visit the civil service jobs website & quote vacancy reference 1528515 to view the full job profile.
Dstl Porton Down
T: 01980 956005