Are you a strong Administrator with great attention to detail?
Are you a strong Administrator with great attention to detail?vacancy is working for a company outside of Salisbury. It is a past pace environment which requires a highly organized and self-motivated individual.
The successful applicant would need their own transport but would benefit from free parking.
Your main responsibilities for this Administration Officer role would be to manage tracking systems, preparing and formatting regulatory affairs documentation, liaising with other departments and coordinating support activities.
Responsibilities for our Administration Officer role are:
• Managing and maintain the tracking systems
• Co-ordinate internal departments to ensure efficient and effective processing of documents
• Provide support and advice to internal departments
• Responsible for preparing and processing internal documents
• Responsible for coordinating the activities required
• To use computerised systems including inputting data that requires a high degree of
• To manage the calendar listing key activities for the team
Skills and Experience needed for our Administration Officer role are:
Able to manage time efficiently and work on own initiative, organizing and prioritizing own workload
Well organized and capable of dealing with multiple activities and changing priorities
2 A-Levels or equivalent in a relevant subject or significant equivalent previous proven experience
5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English, maths and a scientific subject
Extensive experience as an Administration Officer or Administrator, essential