It’s the question everyone is asking… WHO is the laughing celebrity?
You can win the daily cash jackpot on Spire FM, if you can identify the secret laughing celebrity.
Listen to Spire FM on Monday – Friday at 8am, 1pm and 5pm to hear our laughing celeb.
Then call 01722 410102 to guess!
We also play on Saturday morning at 9am.
Terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page
Congratulations to Claire from Laverstock and Carla Harkin from Larkhill who have both won cash in time for Christmas by guessing our laughing celebrities.
Claire won £910, and Carla picked up £210! Will YOU be our next cash winner?
Listen again to the moment Claire won £910!
Congratulations to Amanda from Durrington who correctly guessed the celebrity giggle, and won herself £520.
Listen again to the moment when Amanda won the cash...
And there was Maggie from Chilmark.
With some help from her sister, Sue, they identified Sir Ian MacKellen as our latest secret laughing celebrity. They won £180
And in February...
Rosie Blakemore correctly guessed German former world No.1 tennis player Steffi Graf as our secret laughing celebrity.
Listen again to Rosie winning the money...
Terms and Conditions
- To play, listen to Spire FM every weekday at 8am and at 5pm. PLUS Saturday morning at 9am.
- If you think you can identify the laughing celebrity call 01722 410 102 (calls are charged at your standard network rate).
- No calls are answered before 8am or 5pm (9am on Saturday) and lines close when announced by the presenter.
- You will be asked to leave just your name and contact number in case you are randomly selected to play.
- If you are randomly selected and can identify the laughing celebrity you will win the cash prize.
- Failure to answer your phone when called back will result in us calling the first reserve.
- You must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK to enter our competitions.
These are in addition to the standard Spire FM Terms and Conditions.