Fire in Idmiston garden

Fire in Idmiston garden

Published by Faye Tryhorn at 11:59am 23rd July 2020.

1 minute read

Firefighters were called out to an incident in Church Road in the village yesterday afternoon (Wednesday 22nd July).

Two crews from Salisbury and a water carrier from Wilton attended the blaze at around 4.20pm.

A summer house was found to be on fire, with the flames spreading to a shed next to it.

Crews put the fire out within an hour.

It's believed it was caused in some refuse near to the summer house, with the blaze triggered by a discarded cigarette.

Email Icon

Sign up for exclusive news, competitions and offers.
Proper Local News updates from Spire FM

© Copyright 2020 Spire FM, A UKRD group company